Sunday, September 18, 2011

Your Favorite Song



Is really hard to chose a "favorite song" when I like so many songs and artists. But if i think about the most influential artist in my life it would be The Beatles and the first song I ever heard from them, All You Need Is Love. I love this song so much, it reminds me of all the most important people in my life. Also it always makes me smile and cheers me up whenever Im feeling down, angry or stressed.
The message in the song is pretty clear "all you need is love" but it also goes beyond that. It talks about how theres nothing impossible, that we can do anything and everything we want. But if you can do it so does everybody else, so that doesn't make you any better or special than others. Is just love what really matters, what really makes us special. This song is Telling us to accept and love ourselves and all the people in our life and to forget about the rest. Because like I said before, whats really important is love; love is all we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment